2. A piece of wax, lead, or other material with an individual design stamped into it, attached to a document as a guarantee of authenticity.
3. A musical instrument played by striking a row of wooden bars of graduated length with one or more small wooden or plastic beaters.
5. A word used to describe an action, state, or accurrence, and forming the main part of predicate of a sentence
6. Usually made of or decorated with precious metals and jewels and worn by a king or a queen.
7. An intentionally false statement.
11. A series of thoughts and fantasy occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.
13. Teacher of SMAN 3 Bandung which is known as a fan of Bandung’s Football Team, PERSIB
15. Physical injury, especially that which is deliberately inflicted
16. A cutlery that has two or more prongs
17. Thing that we do when wearing lace-up shoes.
18. Dance with leaping movements, as known as “Irish dance”
19. to hit something gently, and often repeatedly, especially making short, sharp noises.
21. Daughter of your brother or sister
22. A small object produced by a plant from which a new plant can grow.
25. Red thing that appear when you get injured
1. Synonym of “cancel”
2. Trigonometry which equal to Side of triangle divided by the hypotenuse.
4. Westernization is the adverse impact of ….
8. American sci-fi movie directed by Steven Spielberg, titled “…….. the Extra Terrestrial”
9. Expressing motion in the direction of a particular location, “zu” in German Language.
10. Extremely good; marvellous
12. Song which cover recorded by One Direction, “One … or Another”
14. 21 September, “… day”
17. Playground games that involves one or more players chasing other players in attempt to touch them.
20. a small bowl-shaped for drinking from, especially for drinking tea
22. Star which surrounded by earth
23. Smaller species of pigeon called…
24. [mass noun] identification, indentity